Pages

Saturday, January 1

Addendum

Adding this post to the beginning of my blog. The day is August 24, 2011, and I must confess that when I started this blog, I didn't know as much as I pretended to. What I posted, with a few exceptions, was what I had read elsewhere, giving it a new interpretation based on my own studies in folklore, mythology, and magic. In some cases I was dead on; in others, well, read the numbered posts with a grain of salt - in particular if I'm not talking about myself or my own personal experiences.

I am not too proud to admit that I was wrong in my interpretation of certain information I had gleaned elsewhere, but I'm not going to be like some others and delete entire posts. I'm leaving everything as is. It's up to anyone who comes after to read this and take from the posts what they will.

No comments:

Post a Comment