Pages

Saturday, July 2

Creeper

Ughhhhhhhhhh! I just woke up and thought....

I thought I saw someone looking in through one of the holes in the wall, in a mask.

It looked like Trina- same hair and build.

She's in her hammock. I can hear her breathing from here, and her hand is hanging over the side.

They weren't inside the wards. So I don't even know if I was dreaming or not.

I really need to start filling in the holes in the walls, if only with mud and stone. If I can't look out, I won't imagine anyone looking in.

......if it was my imagination.

And anyway, summer won't last forever. I should start cutting hay to dry and mix with the mud... or maybe wander around on trash night and collect bundled newspaper. Cheap insulation.

I'm definitely not sleeping any more tonight.

7 comments:

  1. That is odd. May just be your imagination, but you never know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. FILL IN THE HOLES AND BUILD YOUR WALL BUT IT WILL HELP YOU NOT. I HAVE KNOWN -HIM- SINCE THE DAWN OF TIME, AND I KNOW THIS FOR A FACT: -HE- WILL STILL FIND YOU IN THE END.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a little ominous. First, you think you see a person in a mask and then, this Rick character pops in with that comment. Be safe Mystery-Check your wards. And have a weapon close by just in case you need one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think... it was just my imagination, yeah. I went and looked near the hole once it was daylight, and as Eternity suggested, at my wards, and nothing was disturbed. Granted, I'm not an expert tracker and wouldn't know a sign of stalkering from a random pebble, but the grass is green over all my wards. So they're undisturbed.

    Rick... you will impress me more if you stop "shouting" and learn the proper rules of punctuation and grammar. Then we can talk. I think you're delusional, but we can talk... I don't mind talking.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ...What the hell? I didn't type that. What the fuck?

    ...Another one of these "slenderman" blog thingies, eh? This page was open on my computer for some reason. Sorry to bother you. I'm not really participating in this... whatever you call it. Carry on. Sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well now I'm confused. Hah.

    Strange imagination there, Mystery...Seeing people with masks staring at you through walls isn't a good thing even if it does happen to be imaginary.
    I hope it means nothing. It's a good sign that things were undisturbed...Keep your eyes open though.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Considering the pressure I've been under, dreaming there's a proxy at the "window" is not really surprising. That it looked like Trina is what disturbs me. With all the weird things that have been going in, I hope my subconscious is not trying to tell me something I don't want to hear.

    ReplyDelete